A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Shepherd, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Shepherd, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Shepherd has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ellis Shepherd MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Shepherd practice?
- Dr. Matthew Shepherd has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Shepherd practices Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Aberdeen, WA.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Florence, OR.
See Aberdeen Surgeons and Aberdeen Obstetricians & Gynecologists.