A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Shepherd, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shepherd
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shepherd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Shepherd, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Shepherd has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ellis Shepherd MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Shepherd practice?
- Dr. Matthew Shepherd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Shepherd practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Florence, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CA and Vacaville, CA.
See Florence Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Florence Surgeons.