Learn more about Dr. Matthew Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Shepherd, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shepherd
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shepherd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Shepherd, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Shepherd has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ellis Shepherd MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Shepherd practice?
- Dr. Matthew Shepherd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Shepherd practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Florence, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CA and Vacaville, CA.
See Florence Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Florence Surgeons.