A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Eager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Eager is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eager graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Eager has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R Eager MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Eager practice?
- Dr. Matthew Eager has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Eager practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Lewisburg Orthopedic Surgeons.