A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Eagleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Eagleton, Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Eagleton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Amputation (Amputation Surgery)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Fibrinolytic / Thrombolytic Therapy
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia
- Limb Salvage
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Subclavian Steal Syndrome
- Superior Vena Cava Syndrome
- Takayasu Arteritis
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagleton graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Eagleton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Jeremiah Eagleton MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Eagleton practice?
- Dr. Matthew Eagleton has 7 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Eagleton practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Strongsville, OH and Livonia, MI.
See Cleveland Surgeons.