Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Earnest
Dr. Matthew Earnest, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS, with another office in Kansas City, MO. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Earnest is affiliated with Saint Luke's North Hospital Hospital Ear, Nose and Throat Center, University of Kansas Hospital and St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Earnest has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Earnest has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Matthew Earnest is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.
Dr. Usman Latif
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, KS 0 mi14
Dr. Richard Gilroy
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
Kansas City, KS 0 mi22
Dr. G Atkinson
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Kansas City, KS 0 mi49