A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ebinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ebinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ebinger, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebinger graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Ebinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Henry Ford Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew W Ebinger DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Ebinger practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ebinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Ebinger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Internists and Grand Blanc Cardiologists.