A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ebinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ebinger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ebinger
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ebinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ebinger, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebinger graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Ebinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Henry Ford Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew William Ebinger DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew W. Ebinger practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ebinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Ebinger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Internists and Grand Blanc Cardiologists.