Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Ebinger
Dr. Matthew Ebinger, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Blanc, MI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Ebinger is affiliated with Genesys Regional Medical Center Health Park, Henry Ford Hospital and University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Ebinger has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Matthew Ebinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Blanc, MI.
Dr. Karl Ilg
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Grand Blanc, MI 0 mi15
Dr. Abdulfatah Osman
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Grand Blanc, MI 0 mi28
Dr. Mark Stuart
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Grand Blanc, MI 0 mi24