Dr. Matthew Ebinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Ebinger?

May 16th, 2017

Excellent

Dr Ebinger saved my husband's life. He is thorough, communicative, and caring. He was more than willing to answer any and all questions and was very informative.

February 20th, 2016

Gave me Back My Quality Of Life

I have always had what I thought were panic attacks, turns out I was having Afib concerns. After 3 ablations I can honestly say that my life is a lot less stressful. His caring attitude and willingness to talk with me and my concerns means a great deal when you are afraid of the unknown. Dr. Ebinger took the time to explain each procedure and the need for them as well and always followed up afterwards. He gave me my life back!

May 22nd, 2015

Waste of time & money

All he seems to cares about is Being right even when test results prove he's wrong. He gets irritated if you question him at all. And he talks down to people at times...

February 2nd, 2015

i don;t recomend this doctor

I had been a patient for years dr Ebinger went from a caring man to a uncaring doctor I would no longer recommend him to anyone doctors like him are a dime a dozen

November 1st, 2016