A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Eichenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Eichenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichenbaum graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Eichenbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Dan Eichenbaum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Eichenbaum practice?
- Dr. Matthew Eichenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Eichenbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons.