A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Eichenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Eichenbaum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eichenbaum
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eichenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichenbaum graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Eichenbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Dan Eichenbaum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Eichenbaum practice?
- Dr. Matthew Eichenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Eichenbaum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Surgeons.