Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Eig
Dr. Matthew Eig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with other offices in Leesburg, VA and Rockville, MD (and 1 other location). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Eig is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, Georgetown University Hospital and Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Eig has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
Dr. Matthew Eig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Jenny Kelty
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Fairfax, VA 0 mi15
Dr. Alan Silk
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fairfax, VA 0 mi30
Dr. Glenna Winnie
Sleep Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Fairfax, VA 0 mi39