Dr. Matthew Ellison Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Ellison?

One of the Kindest, extremely patience and most sincere doctor I have ran across

Posted on September 1st, 2015

My father and I went to see Dr. Ellison for both his hearing lost and for his wax build up. Dr. Ellison was very patient with my father, who is 79, and took very good care of him, diagnosing his hearing issue and handling the build up. I felt 100% comfortable with Dr. Ellison and trusted him completely. That is not common for me and I so wish I could go to him for ALL of my father's health issues.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 22nd, 2014

Dr. Ellison treated me in the emergency room and after I was admitted to the hospital. I was scared out of my mind and his calm demeanor helped keep me calm. He was very attentive to my situation and since I didn't choose to be treated by him, as he was on call the night I went to ER, I feel very good about the service I received.

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

Had two test run. Waited a month. Called to find out result. Did another test. Been two weeks, Dr Ellison has not called. He said in his office he would get back to me. Why should I have to call him. Some Doctor!

He does unecessary surgery, and is a quack!

Posted on March 16th, 2010