A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ely, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ely graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ely has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Griswold Ely MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. Ely practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ely has 7 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Ely practices Urology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT and Farmington, CT.
See Hartford Urologists.