Dr. Matthew Eppley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Eppley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2016

Dr. Eppley is great, he has done 3 surgeries on me. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is friendly and very knowledgeable. His PA Scott is great, he is so nice and takes time with you

February 22nd, 2016

The BEST!!!!!!

I was operated on Dr Eppley 15 yrs. ago this May. He is an awesome surgeon with a wonderful beside manor! I have never forgotten how at ease he made me feel the day of surgery and it meant the world to me, I am forever grateful. I have had no trouble with my neck since! However I have a back issue and would much prefer him for my surgeon, unfortunately his office does not take my insurance. I am afraid to trust anyone else with my back! HELP!!!

October 28th, 2015

Dr. Eppley and his assistant are very professional, they really listen, and were helpful to find a solution for the issues I am having. I would definitely recommend them both.

August 20th, 2015

Life Saver!

March 28th, 2015

Absolutely the Best

I have been to him twice. Once for fusions to C4 to C7 and again for a fusion to L4 to L5. He & his staff are very friendly and answers all questions promptly. I am totally pain free and that's what counts. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

March 26th, 2015

Awesome doctor. The best I've ever been to.

December 2nd, 2014

simply the best

Dr.Eppley and his staff are very professional, if you are looking for someone to just give you pain medication and send you on your way then look for another doctor. Dr. Eppley and staff are there to get you on the road to leading a viable, healthily, and productive life. He explained his surgical procedure to the letter, his PA-C did an excellent job both pre-Op and post-Op and it saddens me to see this educated young man given such little credit by other reviewers. Dr. Matthew Eppley and his staff answer any and all questions concerning your difficulties. If you want the best and are willing to make necessary changes to better your recovery then I one hundred percent recommend this doctor and his staff.

May 25th, 2012

Secretary is rude and his PA is not nice.

Dr Eppley is great! He just did my L4-5 through S1 Anterior and posterior Lumbar Fusion. Eppley saw me one time after surgery, then his P.A. did all the work which was terrible. He is rude, has no bed side mannor and is very uncompassionate. I was given strong pain meds when I left to go home, I barfed most up, I called Dr. to tell them, They gave me a NO! Once prescription was done, the secretary who never answers or gives messages and is also very rude, never told them. Once he was told, I was told to see a pain DR, once I did, The pain Dr gave me no meds because my wounds were still fresh, healing and sore and I had not had my post op appointment which was May 17th 2012. They cancelled my post op because of DR schedule and the secretary never rescheduled me, I had to go to the office and yell at them in person. I was still given no pain meds and am suffering till this day! I was told nothing would happen, I would be fine and pain would be tollerable at all times. I cant start PT or walk or do anything because of the Drs. Im very upset and will report this, its WRONG! So good luck, you will have the same problem, that if you sit in the waiting room for 2 hours before the dr sees you.

February 21st, 2012

Great Dr

I saw him for a second opinion and he agreed that I needed a 3 level fusion but the other dr just decided not to do it so now IM going to Eppley so he can do it.

August 21st, 2017