Learn more about Dr. Matthew Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Epstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Epstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Epstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 19 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Epstein practice?
Dr. Matthew Epstein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Cedar Knolls Internists, Cedar Knolls Pulmonologists, Cedar Knolls Critical Care Practitioners, Cedar Knolls Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Cedar Knolls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.