Learn about why this procedure is performed, who gets it done, and the different types of surgeries available.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Eskridge
Dr. Matthew Eskridge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Mebane, NC (and 1 other location). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Eskridge is affiliated with Cone Health, Mike O'Callaghan Federal Hospital and St. Rose - San Martn Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Eskridge has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...