A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Essary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Essary is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Essary
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Essary Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Essary graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Essary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Kent Essary DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew K. Essary practice?
- Dr. Matthew Essary has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Essary practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.