A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Essary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Essary is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Essary graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Essary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Kent Essary DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew K. Essary practice?
- Dr. Matthew Essary has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Essary practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.