A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Essary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Essary graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Essary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Essary accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew K. Essary practice?
Dr. Matthew Essary practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.