Dr. Matthew Ewend Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Ewend?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Ewend?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2017

A GREAT DOCTOR AND A GREAT MAN

FANTASTIC DOCTOR AND A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. FOLLOWS UP ON HIS PATIENTS AND TRULY CARES FOR PATIENTS. FIRST TIME I MET DR. MATT I COULD TELL I WAS IN FANTASTIC HANDS.

March 10th, 2017

Compassionate, caring, patient and highly skilled

Dr. Ewend is one of the most compassionate physicians I ever encountered. He removed a pituitary tumor from inside my head in 2013. He took time to painstakingly explained to my wife and me what and how needed to be done, all the risks, what the follow up process would be. Never interrupted when we had questions. His team of physicians and nurses is carefully chosen and practices with the same compassion and empathy. The level of care I received from Dr. Ewend and his team is excellent. It's been over three years and I've been living a normal life raising our two daughters

August 25th, 2016

Impressive in Manner and Performance

I like his willingness to answer questions and the way he follows through following surgery. Also, the bow tie's a nice touch! Seriously, he is clearly an expert practitioner, and I appreciate his efforts on my behalf.

June 6th, 2014

Dr Ewend is great but the nurse navigator is nonexistent afterwards

Dr Ewend performed surgery on our daughters cancerous brain tumor. While he was excellent in explaining the surgery, performing the surgery and post op, he emphasized the "team" approach which would follow her through this horrendous ordeal of chemo etc. The team was to consist of a nurse navigator who could answer questions, order chemo and set up appointments. She is a joke. She doesnt answers questions, she forgot to order the 2nd round of chemo even after 3 days of emails inquiring about it, leaving us feeling as though we are on a deserted island rather than part of a team. Trust Dr Ewend's ability to do surgery but don't look for a team to follow you.

September 12th, 2012

Amazing!

Dr Ewend is a great doctor! His manner completely put me at ease! Facing brain surgery and he has the ability to make you feel completely comfortable! I love that he has a sense of humor too! Always a great thing! Dr Ewend strives for the best and I believe that he is the best! If you have a choice of which neurosurgeon to you go to,choose Dr Ewend!

August 12th, 2012

He didn't listen to me when he was in the room with me. And got rid of me quick and didn't diagnose me at all and sent me back to my physician. He was very cold and barely made any eye contact.

June 4th, 2011

Best Doctor

I would recommend Dr. Ewend to anyone who is facing brain surgery. I had a massive brain tumor that was close to my brain stem and it took him over 7 hours to remove it. He took great care to make sure I knew all of my options and once I decided on have surgery to remove the tumor, he explained the entire process and left me without questions. He spends so much time with you at your appointments and never makes you feel rushed to get out. Dr. Ewend is one of the most friendly doctors I've ever met. I also don't like it when doctors sugar coat things and he managed to be direct about my situation without scaring me to death. Without a doubt, this man saved my life.

January 5th, 2010

ms. nadine cofield

Dr. Ewend is an excellent doctor. I had to be operated on three times for brain tumors and each time he did an excellent job. My follow up care was excellent. I thank Dr. Ewend for saving my life when the local hospital had know idea what was happening to me. Thank you!!!

November 19th, 2009

excellent surgeon

Dr. Ewend is an excellent neurosurgeon. He did a very complex craniotomy on me to remove a lesion near my brainstem. His bedside manner just can't be beat either! I had to wait a while for him on my office visits BUT it is because he never rushes you and spends as much time necessary with you.

July 25th, 2009

Saved my life.

What luck I had when I ended up with Dr. Ewend after having a seizure at work one night last august. It was my good fortune that my local hospital didn't have the ability to treat my brain tumor, to get the 3 hour ambulance ride that saved me. I'll be forever grateful to him and his staff, as I wasn't the best patient to be around! He's very forthcoming with the important info you need to stay alive.

July 13th, 2009

Great Dr.

Dr. Ewend saved my eyesight and fixed my brain

October 26th, 2015