A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Fabian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Fabian, DO is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Fabian has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- North Country Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Fabian DO is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Fabian practice?
- Dr. Matthew Fabian has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Fabian practices Surgery near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Surgeons.