A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Fabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Fabian, DO is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Fabian has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Innovis Health
- Meritcare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Fabian DO is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Fabian practice?
- Dr. Matthew Fabian has 8 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Fabian practices Surgery near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Bismarck, ND and East Grand Forks, MN.
See Fargo Surgeons.