A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Faiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Faiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Faiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cholesterol Embolism
- Cholesterol Ester Storage Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III
Education & Awards
Dr. Faiman graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Faiman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faiman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans