Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Fargen
Dr. Matthew Fargen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fargen is affiliated with Norton Hospital, Norton Southwest Hospital and Baptist Hospital East. Dr. Fargen has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Fargen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Matthew Fargen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.
Louisville, KY 0 mi40
Dr. Ronald Richardson
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Louisville, KY 0 mi44
Dr. James Frazier
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Louisville, KY 0 mi18