A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Fargo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Fargo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fargo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Fargo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Fargo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fargo graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Fargo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Vernon Fargo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew V. Fargo practice?
- Dr. Matthew Fargo has 1 office location.
- Dr. Matthew Fargo practices Family Medicine near Fort Gordon, GA.