A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Farrugia, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist is Excellent. Dr. Farrugia has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrugia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farrugia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Farrugia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Farrugia practice?
Dr. Matthew Farrugia practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Neurotology, and Plastic Surgery near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Brighton Otolaryngologists, Brighton Plastic Surgeons, and Brighton Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mathew Farrugia, Dr. Matt Farrugia