A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Farrugia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Farrugia, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Meniere's Disease
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrugia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farrugia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Farrugia practice?
Dr. Matthew Farrugia practices Otolaryngology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Novi Otolaryngologists.