A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Farrugia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Farrugia, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Meniere's Disease
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrugia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Charles Farrugia DO is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Farrugia practice?
- Dr. Matthew Farrugia has 6 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Farrugia practices Otolaryngology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Novi Otolaryngologists.