Mar 5th, 2015

One of the best Doctors in the world!!

Apr 13th, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr Farrugia. I would highly recommend him.

Great Service, great experience show details Great Service, great experience
Jun 28th, 2011

Called in the morning, got in that very afternoon. Nice office space, friendly desk staff. Dr. Farrugia was great! He took plenty of time to discuss my issue (did not have that "rushed" attitude that so many doctors have), resolved the problem, and followed up with an email.Highly recommended.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Feb 22nd, 2011

While flying back from vacation one year, I felt some unusual pressure in my ears. Upon landing, I knew that something was not right and I needed to see someone immediately as I have had problems with my ears in the past. I called Dr. Farrugia's office and his staff exceeded my expectations by getting me in immediately. Dr. Farrugia gave me a thourough examination, diagnosed the issue and reccommended a treatment that was sensable and understandable. He also performed some tests to ensure that my hearing was not affected by the pressure I experienced during my flight. This certainly put my mind at ease. Overall, his diagnosis was spot on and I have not had an issue since I saw Dr. Farrugia. He treated me with respect and class and I would reccomend him to anyone looking for a reliable and professional Ent Specialist.

Top notch show details Top notch
by Margaret on Feb 6th, 2010

Great bed side manner with a personal touch, has taken care of my family and I would certainly recommend to others