Dr. Matthew Farrugia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Farrugia?

Unprofessional

Posted on August 22nd, 2017

This doctor is an egotistical maniac. negligent in diagnosis I had a major ear infection that traveled to my throat. Doctor Farrugia was arrogant and could of caused me a serious infection causing an abscess and surgery by not prescribing an antibiotic. I had to leave and see another doctor that put me on a 10 day heavy antibiotic and also found a pool of blood under my ear drum. Terrible man that is negligent and arrogant to the core. As I noticed he was wrong and won't help I got up and left the visit as he chased me down the hallway saying I'm no longer welcome at the practice with that said the medical board would review this as unprofessional conduct for any doctor.

One of the Best!!

Posted on November 29th, 2016

Posted on November 29th, 2016

He is super locked in to any problem you may have. Top notch doctor period. Had Septoplasty/Nasal spur removed, and Ballon sinusplasty done. Thank you Dr. Farrugia, for helping change my life!!

Posted on September 15th, 2016

I am not one to speak poorly of others or judge people I don't know. I don't know if this doctor was having a bad day, but I left the office in tears. I've never been treated so rudely, and felt so disrespected. I am sure he is really smart and knows what he is doing but my experience with him was sadly very negative. I would avoid going to him if you can.

Posted on March 6th, 2015

One of the best Doctors in the world!!

Posted on April 13th, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr Farrugia. I would highly recommend him.

Great Service, great experience

Posted on June 28th, 2011

Called in the morning, got in that very afternoon. Nice office space, friendly desk staff. Dr. Farrugia was great! He took plenty of time to discuss my issue (did not have that "rushed" attitude that so many doctors have), resolved the problem, and followed up with an email.Highly recommended.

Great Experience

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

While flying back from vacation one year, I felt some unusual pressure in my ears. Upon landing, I knew that something was not right and I needed to see someone immediately as I have had problems with my ears in the past. I called Dr. Farrugia's office and his staff exceeded my expectations by getting me in immediately. Dr. Farrugia gave me a thourough examination, diagnosed the issue and reccommended a treatment that was sensable and understandable. He also performed some tests to ensure that my hearing was not affected by the pressure I experienced during my flight. This certainly put my mind at ease. Overall, his diagnosis was spot on and I have not had an issue since I saw Dr. Farrugia. He treated me with respect and class and I would reccomend him to anyone looking for a reliable and professional Ent Specialist.

Top notch

Posted on February 7th, 2010

Great bed side manner with a personal touch, has taken care of my family and I would certainly recommend to others

Posted on November 13th, 2017