A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Fewel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Fewel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Fewel, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fewel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fewel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fewel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Fewel practice?
Dr. Matthew Fewel practices Neurological Surgery near Richland, WA.
See Richland Surgeons.