A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Fewel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Fewel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Fewel, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fewel graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fewel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Evan Fewel MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Fewel practice?
- Dr. Matthew Fewel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Fewel practices Neurological Surgery near Richland, WA.
See Richland Surgeons.