Learn more about Dr. Matthew Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Fink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Fink, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fink has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Fink practice?
Dr. Matthew Fink practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Oncologists, and Tampa Hematologists.