A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Fink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Fink, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fink has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Adam Fink MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Fink practice?
- Dr. Matthew Fink has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Fink practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Oncologists.