Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Northwest Tampa
Florida Cancer Specialists
4612 N Habana Ave
Ste 200
Tampa, FL 33614
813-875-2341
Locations and availability (12)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Oct 24th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Fink for almost 2 years now. I have no problem getting an appointment and the staff is wonderful, courteous and very compassionate. Dr. Fink answers all of my questions and concerns without hesitation and makes excellent recommendations. I refer everyone to him. He is incredible, I trust him and wouldn't go anywhere else.

|  Bad Doctor.  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2013

Bad Doctor.

Sep 26th, 2012

Dr. Fink is the kindest, most compassionate doctor I have come across.

|  Don cancer patient  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2012

The doctors are great and so are the nurses. But to get an appointment when you want to shedule is near impossible. I have cancer and you would think the office staff would make it easier on me.I have only one car and my wife works so I need appointments in the early morning well forget about it the staff does nothing to make it any easier on me. In fact they try to make it harder on me.

|  Excellent doctor, skilled and caring  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2012

My husband just got diagnose with Lymphoma and Dr. Fink has been so wonderful in explaining everything to us and keeping us optimistic. Patients are scared and want to feel informed ans reassured that they are getting the best care possible and this is the way that you fell with Dr. Fink.

May 10th, 2011

Dr Fink is a well mannered professional that makes you feel at ease. He researches his diagnosis and treats you like a person.

|  Professional, Thorough Physician  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

Dr. Fink is a well-trained specialist who takes a global approach to diagnosis and treatment. He is an excellent physician and a caring provider.

|  The best Dr that my family has ever seen  |  show details
by Artie Cannon on Jan 17th, 2011

Dr. Fink is caring for my mother that has pancreatic cancer. It would be impossible for him to be nicer and more caring to her and my family. I've never written a review on anyone but he deserved it.

by WBJR on Jul 31st, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr Fink and Associates are nothing but experimental ki__rs on anyone with Leukemia. Stay away from them and the hospitals they work out of...They ki__ed my father with little or no remorse at all. Keep your loved ones alive and beware of this man dr fink

Read Full Review at citysearch.com