A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MATTHEW FINNEGAN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MATTHEW FINNEGAN is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MATTHEW FINNEGAN, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. FINNEGAN graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. FINNEGAN has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. FINNEGAN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MATTHEW J. FINNEGAN practice?
Dr. MATTHEW FINNEGAN practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Woodbury Surgeons.