A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Finnegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Finnegan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Finnegan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Finnegan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finnegan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Finnegan FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Finnegan practice?
- Dr. Matthew Finnegan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Finnegan practices Surgery near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Moorestown Surgeons.