A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Finnegan is Excellent. Dr. Finnegan has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Finnegan, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Finnegan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Finnegan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finnegan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Finnegan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Finnegan practice?
Dr. Matthew Finnegan practices Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Woodbury Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mathew Finnegan, Dr. Matt Finnegan