A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Fisher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Fisher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew A Fisher MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Matthew Fisher has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Fisher practices Pediatrics near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Pediatricians.