Dr. Matthew Fleig Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Fleig?

November 27th, 2015

arrogant, condescension. dont waste your time with this ego.

July 2nd, 2015

Highly recommend! Thorough and polite. Best doctor I've ever been a patient to! Takes time and listens to his patients.

June 17th, 2015

He is direct and to the point. He wants to get right to the problem, get the facts and then provides a good solution.

January 6th, 2015

Excellent family doctor

He listens and has concern for my entire well being, rather than just physical.

November 7th, 2013

He hears you when you ask questions he explains problem so you understand everyone there helps you

May 11th, 2013

very unprofessional and unskillful staff to say the least

Dr.Fleig was a fine physician in the beginning, however as he opened his own practice things began to change, starting with his unprofessional and lazy staff up front. These people were very unkind and very unknowledgeable in regards to serving a patient. They would misplace important documents, hated to answer the phone and unlocked the doors after the end of lunch hour had past with a line of patients waiting to get in. Why you ask could this happen? because of the laziness and not being able to put the fork down and end their social phone calls. Doctor Fleig was a knowledgeable doctor for the most part but had trust issues with his patients and wasn't very compassionate to their health needs. I hope Dr.Fleig can someday hire a real front end staff so he doesn't have to run that too. Good luck

February 8th, 2013

Won't be going back....

My experience with Dr. Fleig as a physician was utterly mediocre - he's not a thorough as a Family Practitioner should be and he has a condescending tone that I didn't appreciate. His staff is absolutely terrible. He has a policy of sending nasty letters if you happen to miss an appointment - and the staff are not expected to make a reminder call. I will never go back to see him and have found myself and my family members a new doctor. Totally disappointing. He should revisit his business practices.

January 31st, 2013

Poor Office Staff

I have been a patient of Dr. Fleigs for at least 4 years. He is very kind and is willing to listen. His office staff is another matter. I fell very ill and attempt to make an appointment twice and was turned away. As a result had to see another Doctor and when I tried to make a follow up appintment I was told they would have him call me. I never received a call. This last time I was given another patient's information that was confidential. As a result I have found a new Doctor.

October 16th, 2012

Nice Dr. Staff is Abusive and Ignorant!

It is too bad thatDr.Fleig has a staff that is totally unprofessional! We liked him as a doctor and were very encouraged meeting him.....dealing with his staff was another matter. They were rude, would not answer questions and utterly downrite nasty! They wouldnt even let me talk to the doctor about these actions. Although I asked to have the dr. call me, he didnt....I found a new doctor and I am sure I will be getting better care.

September 20th, 2012

Warm and caring, wealth of professional knowledge. Staff are friendly and helpful.

March 19th, 2012

AWFUL

Save your self the trouble and dont call his office.

August 24th, 2011

Very Very Good Doctot & It honrstly took a lot of switching Drs to find him. He was def meant to be a doctor!

I did not have good luck finding a good doctor willing to peruse trying to find out my problem. I'm young and had been through my share of doctors who wanted to push me aside. Not him...he WILL do his best to properly diagnosed you