Dr. Matthew Floersch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Floersch?

August 29th, 2015

?????

Uses blood test, two pages of personal information, and stethyscope for annual female physical exam. Results reported with blood test. Further results discussed with associate "nurse associate". I don't know what's going on in that office. The MD is not very friendly, although the office personnel are very friendly. I don't whether the MD or the NAPN (?) is my physician, or the "Office Director" who responds to my questions. f

February 16th, 2015

I want to keep this doctor -

He is a great Doctor with a great staff, very personable and easy to talk to. His staff, they are very caring and thorough.

June 5th, 2012

Dangerous

I have been a patient of this Doctor for several years, more than (4). Every time I see him he says I suffer from depression and anxiety and CPOD. Then he states that he doesnt prescribe feel good drugs. (Please note: I have never asked him to prescribe anti-depressants, anti-anxiety drugs or any other type of so called feel good drugs for me) He just assumes and base on nothing that Im trying to get drugs for recreational use. He also says I have CPOD based on nothing except he knows I smoke. Lung x-rays, blood test and oxygen test always come back fine nothing remarkable. I use to get bronchitis and he would prescribe steroids. (Steroids are very bad for you and have many harsh side effects) Taking the advice of a friend, I started using a sinus pot a few years ago and have never had bronchitis again. So, I believe my bronchitis was actually allergies of some sort not CPOD. During my last visit I was complaining about chills, numbness in arms and fingers, stabbing pain between my shoulders, neck pain, nausea (I have lost 20 lbs in 2 months) headache, body discomfort and insomnia. Again he told me I was suffering from depression, anxiety and CPOD. He told me to seek a physiatrist and quit smoking. I did seek counseling and was told I do not suffer from depression. I was also told everyone experiences anxiety in life and the counselor feels I handle stressful situations in an appropriate and mature manner. I have not tried to quit smoking. Finally the pain got so bad I went to the emergency room. I found out I have a severe herniated disc in my neck. The herniated disc is pressing on nerves and causing the numbness of arms and fingers, shoulder pain, headache, neck pain and body discomfort. The pain is so severe the chills are actually a sign that my body is going into shock. The insomnia and nausea are also caused by the severe pain I have endured. After giving this Doctor the benefit of the doubt for several years I will no longer be a patient of his. I feel his lack of interest; pre-judgments and inability to diagnose have placed my health and quality of life in danger.

May 17th, 2012

avoid

Told me I wasn't really sick, I was just a bored housewife who needed to have babies to get my mind off of things. He told me repeatedly that "normal" people didn't "worry" about being sick like I did. When I had bacterial bronchitis he refused to give me antibiotics, claiming I was just scamming for meds. He would leave the room in the middle of my appointment to talk to friends in the hallway about fishing trips and such. He was always asking me what church I went to and trying to get me to take pregnancy tests for no reason that I could tell. I tried really hard to work with him, because he had me convinced for months that I was just a worrier who didn't like authority. His nurse (who I think is his wife) once told me "I'm so tired of having to care about people like you." That same visit, she got into a bit of a fight with the patient right after me -- the intake area for patients is basically in an open area right behind the receptionist, so there is no privacy when the nurse checks you in. I went to a new doctor and discovered I have several serious health problems that required specialist treatment and even surgery, all of which was ignored by Dr. Floersch. Please reconsider before going to this doctor. Maybe he's only like this with people he doesn't like -- but do you want to risk being someone he decides he dislikes?

April 14th, 2011

This guy combines religious fanaticism with smug self-satisfaction (he brought up his religion at nearly every appointment, has religious signs all over his walls, and told me prayer is better than any medicine as he watched me lose my ability to walk and control my limbs). Misdiagnosed my pretty typical case of muscular dystrophy (I had classic symptoms) to keep foisting me off on other people, and assumed any requests for pain relief were drug seeking (even when I asked for prescription strength Aleve?!). Can't wait till he faces a serious illness and gets told to pray about it.

February 27th, 2017