Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

1.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. FLOOD (I USE THE TERM LOOSELY) show details Dr. FLOOD (I USE THE TERM LOOSELY)
Apr 3rd, 2012

SAW HIM IN THE OFFICE, NEVER MET HIM IN MY LIFE, HE CURSED BEFORE HE GOT INTO THE ROOM SO BAD I THOUGHT SOME PATIENT HAD GONE CRAZY, MY BLOOD PRESSURE WAS ELEVATED TO HIGHEST LEVEL AND HE SCREAMED AT ME, AND TOLD ME NOTHING WAS WRONG, I WAS IN extreme PAIN WITH MY KNEE AND HE TOLD ME I WAS FINE. (3 MONTHS LATER I HAD A COMPLETE KNEE REPLACEMENT) and am a candidate to have the other one replaced any day...needless to say he didn't ever come back and see me in the room, his machine for the echo was broken and he yelled about that...I was in dire need of his help and he refused. His professionalism is nonexistent. I was appalled at the words that came out of his mouth...I never got results of anything, they did physical bloodwork...etc..and my insurance was billed and there was additional money billed to me for NOTHING...I would walk on one leg to see anyone else ...I can't understand how he can treat (sic) people in this manner!!!

Sep 30th, 2011

My husband was treated by Dr. Flood in the Emergency room of Wallace Thomson Hosp with a complaint of something in his eye. He had been using a skill saw to cut into a floor, information that Dr. Flood was aware of. Dr. Flood diagnosis was conjunctivitis. After 3-4 days of applying the medicine prescribed by Dr. Flood and excruciating pain, there was no relief. My husband then went to an eye doctor who immediately saw a piece of steel in his eye and treated it accordingly. In our opinion this was gross misdiagnosis on the part of Dr. Flood. In addition, my husband was alarmed at Dr. Flood's use of "cuss" words during treatment. He found this very inappropriate and unprofessional.