Dr. Matthew Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Fox?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

June 23rd, 2017

Rating of a 1

I'm not even a patient, just calling one time turned me away from becoming a patient here. The staff that answered the phone was only concerned about collecting the $75 for the consult. I ensured her that my procedure would most likely be covered under my insurance coverage, so instead of being considered it and scheduling me an appointment to actually see the doctor (the professional here), she wanted me to fill out a questionnaire prior to coming to the office to determine cosmetic vs medical necessity. This staff member had my name and phone#. At this time, something happened to the phone and the call got lost. As a professional, they should've called me back to continue scheduling and getting personal information. Have not heard from anyone from their office. I have since went somewhere else and had my issues addressed. My procedure was covered by insurance and I am one happy patient.

February 15th, 2017

Compassionate, professional and down to earth.

Excellent at explaining what to anticipate and options.

February 2nd, 2017

Excellent Plastic Surgeon

Our family visited Dr. Fox office several times over the years with many different problems and all members of our family were treated many times with various surgeries. Dr. Fox always did amazing job and we were always treated with respect and outmost privacy. I recommend Dr. Fox to all my friends.

May 13th, 2016

patient

Dr. Fox is awesome. so caring and performed excellent work. would definitely recommend

January 29th, 2016

Very Passionate and caring Doctor! !! Excellent Doctor! Highly recommend! !!!

September 14th, 2015

My dermatologist found melanoma on my foot and referred me to Dr. Fox. This was 1 year ago. I called Dr. Fox's office and they took me the next day. Office and nursing staff were exceptional! Dr. Fox was prompt, friendly, explained melanoma and whet he would do. The surgery went well, considering it was on the outside of my foot in a difficult location. My recovery went well. I will be making an appt soon for some elective cosmetic surgery and am looking forward to seeing Dr. Fox and his staff.

August 31st, 2015

I had an appointment for a consult for a breast reduction. The first question he had was if I had Caresource as insurance or not, which I do not. With less than a ten minute consult, Dr. Fox concluded that I should be happy with what I had because there are lots of patients that are worse off than me and that he will not be sending over my information to insurance because they definitely wont pass it. Since then, I have gone to a different doctor, had a very pleasant experience, she sent info over to insurance, it was passed and my surgery is scheduled for next month.

July 27th, 2015

I like Dr. Fox

I like Dr. Fox. I don't regret choosing him for my breast reduction. My now smaller boobs are coming along just fine. There were no problems during surgery and my incisions look good. Looking forward to continued progress. He's peculiar, a bit dry, and appears bothered/agitated when you meet with him. (Disclosure: I like all of this about him). I think he's like this because he's no frills and wants to make sure you understand what you're getting into. He seems like a perfectionist as well. He's a nice surgeon. I can understand why some may not know how to take Fox, or possibly be offended by him. Just listen to him, ask questions, do your research, and you'll be fine. He's funny and helpful – in all of my appointments with him, he has been thorough with any info/advice needed. More importantly, go with your instincts on who you trust to do this kind of work on you.

July 2nd, 2015

No respect for you or your time

Never on time. We're talking hours late not a few minutes. One time his staff called & he claimed to not know he had any appointments that day. (it is a standing schedule) Big ego but not the successful results to back it up. 3 surgeries 2 have been complete failures. Steer clear of this guy if you have a choice.

June 22nd, 2015

Best Surgeon in Dayton!!

Dr. Fox is my sister's surgeon and has been for many years. He is not only amazing in the office, but his bedside manners are remarkable. Other Physician's would benefit from watching how he is with his patients. I can't say enough good things!

June 21st, 2012

Horrible

As a patient of his partner, I assumed he would be just as good as Dr. Schmidt. I was shocked when I met Dr. Fox as a nurse caring for one of his hospital patients. He was arrogant, rude, and cared very little for the patient. He came in to do a job, no more, no less. On subsequent visits, he was exactly the same. I would never pay for his services. He has zero people skills!

May 11th, 2012

RUN Away!!

He doesnt have time to listen to you if you want something different then what he thinks you should have! He tends to be on the grumpy side too! There are lots of PS docs out there do your homework, get other opinion, they may cost$$$ but it will be cheaper then haveing to have it redone later!!!! best wishes.