Dr. Matthew Fox MD Patient Reviews

3.4

February 2nd, 2017
Excellent Plastic Surgeon
Our family visited Dr. Fox office several times over the years with many different problems and all members of our family were treated many times with various surgeries. Dr. Fox always did amazing job and we were always treated with respect and outmost privacy. I recommend Dr. Fox to all my friends.

May 13th, 2016
patient
Dr. Fox is awesome. so caring and performed excellent work. would definitely recommend

January 28th, 2016
Very Passionate and caring Doctor! !! Excellent Doctor! Highly recommend! !!!

September 14th, 2015
My dermatologist found melanoma on my foot and referred me to Dr. Fox. This was 1 year ago. I called Dr. Fox's office and they took me the next day. Office and nursing staff were exceptional! Dr. Fox was prompt, friendly, explained melanoma and whet he would do. The surgery went well, considering it was on the outside of my foot in a difficult location. My recovery went well. I will be making an appt soon for some elective cosmetic surgery and am looking forward to seeing Dr. Fox and his staff.

August 31st, 2015
I had an appointment for a consult for a breast reduction. The first question he had was if I had Caresource as insurance or not, which I do not. With less than a ten minute consult, Dr. Fox concluded that I should be happy with what I had because there are lots of patients that are worse off than me and that he will not be sending over my information to insurance because they definitely wont pass it. Since then, I have gone to a different doctor, had a very pleasant experience, she sent info over to insurance, it was passed and my surgery is scheduled for next month.

July 27th, 2015
I like Dr. Fox
I like Dr. Fox. I don't regret choosing him for my breast reduction. My now smaller boobs are coming along just fine. There were no problems during surgery and my incisions look good. Looking forward to continued progress. He's peculiar, a bit dry, and appears bothered/agitated when you meet with him. (Disclosure: I like all of this about him). I think he's like this because he's no frills and wants to make sure you understand what you're getting into. He seems like a perfectionist as well. He's a nice surgeon. I can understand why some may not know how to take Fox, or possibly be offended by him. Just listen to him, ask questions, do your research, and you'll be fine. He's funny and helpful – in all of my appointments with him, he has been thorough with any info/advice needed. More importantly, go with your instincts on who you trust to do this kind of work on you.

July 2nd, 2015
No respect for you or your time
Never on time. We're talking hours late not a few minutes. One time his staff called & he claimed to not know he had any appointments that day. (it is a standing schedule) Big ego but not the successful results to back it up. 3 surgeries 2 have been complete failures. Steer clear of this guy if you have a choice.

June 22nd, 2015
Best Surgeon in Dayton!!
Dr. Fox is my sister's surgeon and has been for many years. He is not only amazing in the office, but his bedside manners are remarkable. Other Physician's would benefit from watching how he is with his patients. I can't say enough good things!

June 20th, 2012
Horrible
As a patient of his partner, I assumed he would be just as good as Dr. Schmidt. I was shocked when I met Dr. Fox as a nurse caring for one of his hospital patients. He was arrogant, rude, and cared very little for the patient. He came in to do a job, no more, no less. On subsequent visits, he was exactly the same. I would never pay for his services. He has zero people skills!

May 11th, 2012
RUN Away!!
He doesnt have time to listen to you if you want something different then what he thinks you should have! He tends to be on the grumpy side too! There are lots of PS docs out there do your homework, get other opinion, they may cost$$$ but it will be cheaper then haveing to have it redone later!!!! best wishes.

September 9th, 2011
I believe he's a great Doctor! He's there to do his job in a very good way. He wants to help you to look and feel you best. He's not in plastic surgery as a Doctor who like to give women breast implants that just look absolutely rediculous. He's got more class than that. I would recommend him to anyone who would like a breast augmentation like I had. He also did surgery on my son who was a toddler and had a cyst on his cheek and he doesn't have a scar. He treated him great.That is why I chose him for my surgery. I think he's great that's my opinion and I hope this helps people who are considering him for any surgery in the future.

April 11th, 2011
Dr. Fox left me with multiple deformities after liposuction. I have since had 3 additional surgeries to correct his mistakes! My self esteem is ruined!