Dr. Matthew France Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew France?

February 24th, 2016

Matt is by far the best surgeon I have ever had, so much so that I not only am a patient but I use him for referrals for medical advise ourptside of his practice. My daughter currently is in need of surgery ....guess who I am calling !!!,

April 6th, 2014

awesome dr ever

I had chance to see dr france 4 yrs ago for my shoulder injury he and his staff were awesome sweet kind and treated you w/ care love and as a human being not just a number or dollar sign . after I had surgery on shoulder form dr france he called me at 10 pm that evening to check on my status and cared for me like his own family member that showed me that he really cares for his people AGAIN I had chance to re visit dr france for another injury 4 yrs later he is still smileing and as happy as ever and still a great dr I highly recommend him to any person who needs a great dr and a great friendly person to work with staff of alley sandy marry ellen and dr france they are a great team !!! thank you dr france for all you do !!!!!

December 16th, 2013

Phyical trherapy assistant

I was very nervous going into my surgery for RTC/ bicep tenodesis repair. Dr. France was very professional and clearly explained pre-post surgical outcomes. His office staff is always there for me when I call and arrive for my appointments. Although his office is far from my home, its worth the drive to be treated by such a great staff and surgeon/MD. I highly recommend Dr France for doing such a great surgery and pre and post follow up after.

December 5th, 2011

Caring Physician Competent Knowledgeable Highly Recommend

I have been going to Dr. France for about 5 years with various shoulder problems. He and his staff are extremely caring. Dr. France is an exceptional physician with excellent skills and excellent bedside manner. Dr. France is extremely patient, concerned and thorough. I cannot say enough good things about him. Highly recommended.

July 6th, 2011

One of the Best

Dr. France has a great bedside manner. He is an expert in his field. In addition to the standard medical approach he takes full advantage of the benefits from physical therapy. He treats the patient for life-long benefit and care.

October 6th, 2017