A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Frank is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Frank, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Frank has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Carstens Frank MD is a male Pathologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Frank practice?
- Dr. Matthew Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Frank practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pathologists.