Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Frankel
Dr. Matthew Frankel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Frankel is affiliated with Hospital of the University of PA, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Graduate Hospital. Dr. Frankel has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Frankel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Matthew Frankel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. David Brooks
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics
Philadelphia, PA 0.02 mi8
Dr. Carol Fleischman
Philadelphia, PA 0.02 mi31
Dr. Russell Carstens
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.02 mi27