A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Frantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Frantz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frantz
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frantz Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Frantz graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frantz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Joseph Frantz DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Frantz practice?
- Dr. Matthew Frantz has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Frantz practices Family Medicine near North Royalton, OH.
See North Royalton Primary Care Doctors.