Dr. Matthew Frantz DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

June 2nd, 2016
Getting an appointment is a nightmare
Since MetroHealth has taken over getting an appt is such a hassle. I had an appt scheduled on a Thurs, it was cancelled since dr was not back from vacation and scheduled til the following week, my husband called for his appt with the same dr and got one the next day! Non emergency. I go for my rescheduled appt and there is no record of it for that day but a month later! I get home and there is a confirmation call for my appt of the day they said they had no record of it! One hand does not know what the other is doing. When initally called for appt I got someone asking all these questions and find out he is the answering service during business hours.. I would rather talk to someone in the office and directly schedule the appt.

May 13th, 2015
Dr Matt has taken care of my family and I for over 20 years and I can think of no finer physician to trust my family's care to

August 10th, 2014
Patient
I too did not appreciate the overall attitude of the staff including the doctor. He entered the exam room and said "what can I do for you." The whole interaction was very awkward. When I arrived at the pharmacy they had to call the doctor because he did not write my name on the prescription slips.

January 2nd, 2014
Horrible office staff
Just like previous reviews, I agree that the office staff need a crash course in manners, and efficiency. You enter the waiting room and have to stand in front of the mystical glass window and WAIT. No matter what they are doing, you will wait. Then, they take your money, close the window and have you wait some more. I have never gone to this office with less than a 25 minute wait to get into the exam room. My husband just waited 45 minutes to get into the room, that doesn't count the added wait time for the doctor to see him. Never once do they come out and apologize or offer an explanation for the delays. Since evening appointments are almost impossible to get, you usually have to go during your lunch hour at work. I use the term "hour" loosely because it is more like 2hrs., if you're lucky. Our health insurance told us we needed to go to this practice to get a discount on our co-pay and premiums. The frustration we endure for every visit is really not worth the money we are saving. We had to leave a practice we really liked and I regret that decision!

April 9th, 2013
self
this office is exceptional,even if they are browns fans.if i wear steelers gear,i get to park in the handicapped spot! in all seriousness,matt,jenn and marty have helped me through a very trying time.and yes,some of the desk staff can be trying,but when you do see the docs,they listen,understand and help.waiting room wait doesnt concern me,as they are worth my time...

August 11th, 2012
Getting into see him is like searching for a key to a treasure box. Frustrating,annoying and you almost want to give up. The office staff could use a course in patient relations. I feel like im inconveniencing them when i have to make an appt and my reason for calling doesnt warrant a visit..once you do get through the doors and see him he is wonderful,as is his asst. Calling for results is just as trying..but once you get past the front staff,you do get treated with respect and and are on your way to feeling better.