Dr. M Frazier, DO
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Great! show details Great!
by Jason Johnson. on Jul 12th, 2016

Very professional and confident in his abilities.

Awesome show details Awesome
by Mandie on Jul 1st, 2016

He was easy to work with and was honest with my options.

Good treatment show details Good treatment
by Andrew B. on Jun 14th, 2016

The staff is very friendly and quick. Dr. Frazier is busy but takes time to go into detail so you understand everything without questions.

Ganglion cyst removal show details Ganglion cyst removal
by Taylor on May 24th, 2016

I like how Dr. Frazior and his staff were so knowledgeable and confident that they could help me out.

by Sonja on May 10th, 2016

I like the time the Dr. Spent with me also he answered all my questions.

by Sonya on May 10th, 2016

I felt welcomed and cared about from the minute I came in the door. I work in healthcare so that was appreciated. The Dr explained things and was also very kind.

Apr 19th, 2016

Dr. Frazier is an excellent surgeon. He performed an ulna osteotomy and TFCC repair for me and everything went as expected. My recovery was what I anticipated. I am back to full function. He is very technical and answered all my questions. He is a typical surgeon who made sure I had all my questions answered but visits were quick and to the point. I would trust him again.

PAINLESS... show details PAINLESS...
by Mary P. on Mar 1st, 2016

I really enjoyed the relaxed personalities of the staff. The procedure done on my wrist was painless. I have had a few injection before from other doctors and cried like a baby. But Dr. Frazier was done doing the injection before i even knew that he got started. Good bedside manners and great Doc in my eyes.

by Ella Kasteler on Jan 12th, 2016

I've had both thumbs fused, although one doesn't want to bond, dr Frazier is concerned & didn't beat around the bush, we will do more procedures in 6 days. The staff is very friendly & helpful. the wait time in the reception area is always short, & so is the time before he sees you in the exam room. I definitely would recommend him to anyone with hand problems, thank you very much!

Nov 20th, 2015

Dr Frazier understood my athletic goals and worked with me to identify a potential solution. He identified options for solving the issue and looked for the least invasive way for me to get well.

Great Care!! show details Great Care!!
by C. Heinz on Nov 17th, 2015

I have been very impressed with the care and service I have received with Dr. Frazier and his associates. I was a little nervous trying to find a surgeon to perform my surgery by after meeting with Dr. Frazier I felt at ease, he was very knowledgeable and comforting. I would recommend his services to everyone!

Apr 17th, 2015

Dr. Frazier is very knowledgeable and did a great job on my wrist surgery. He is the best out there. His reviews speaks for himself. He is on the quieter side which was nice.