A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Freedman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Hypochromic Anemia
- Macrocytic Anemia
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Lawrence Freedman MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Freedman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.