Learn more about Dr. Matthew Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Freedman, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Hypochromic Anemia
- Macrocytic Anemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Lawrence Freedman MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Freedman practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.