Dr. Matthew Freeman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 16th, 2016
Blessing
most caring Dr. I have ever met. He actually said a prayer with me when I saw him and was worried about something. He is a God blessing to the world of care today. God Be with him always

March 3rd, 2016
Great and personable

January 5th, 2016
Amazing Care, Great Dr.!
Dr. Freeman has provided the best care I have had yet. He is kind, courteous and always makes me feel at ease. I am able to communicate with him easily. I highly recommend Dr. Freeman.

October 9th, 2015
Best Family Doctor our family has ever had
I'm delighted to have found Dr. Freeman for our family doctor. He is kind, compassionate, intelligent and really listens.

July 27th, 2015
Np phone contact
Can not contact office during business hours.

May 7th, 2015
Patient for the last five years
We are fortunate in the Prattville area to have local physician's office that remains a separate entity, not part of "Box Store Medicine" like most of the other parts of the country. Few physicians run their own practices anymore, which in my opinion contributes to the "Fast Food" reputation of medicine today. I see him every six months for wellness visits and he always takes the time to sit and talk with me as a patient and person. He is a great communicator and anyone that is an effective communicator knows that putting someone at ease, is important. I'm happy the Freeman family of physicians are set up in business here in Prattville. I am from a very large city originally and if you want to see medicine on a mass production basis, try seeing one that works for one of the large "Medicine Mills" as I call them. I say keep up the good work and continue developing a working relationship with and knowing your patients, it's as American as apple pie and baseball. I'm glad he takes the time to know me as a patient and I know if I should cross paths with him in public, he will know me as a person, not a patient.

April 1st, 2015
Nice guy, but...
I am not disputing any of the positive experiences that anyone else has had with Dr. Freeman. I myself have never seen him, but have been frustrated by his inadequate treatment of a family member, and lack of responsiveness to expressed concerns. He must be excellent at treating essentially healthy people, because he appears well-liked. However, if you or your loved one has a major illness you may find that pleasant chit-chat about UA football is not adequate treatment. Thank goodness his office is conveniently located close to I-65 north and the road to medical excellence.

December 6th, 2013
I have been to quite a few doctors and he is one of the finest I have met. He makes you feel comfortable when you talk with him and does not come in and rush out. He is never to busy to listen to your concerns. As far as the negative reviews, he is what he is and he will tell you what he thinks. I think that might rub people the wrong way, but he is being honest. The comment about him being a prior addict makes me think that person might be the real addict. If you want a caring and honest doctor, he is the doctor to call.

October 22nd, 2012
Great doc!
Awesome doctor! Very caring, spent time with me & listened to me carefully. No hurry to leave. I recommend him to anyone needing a good doctor.

July 5th, 2012
Gail- Millbrook, Al.
I was surprised by his bedside manner as they used to call it. He was so thorough. He did not try to rush out of the visit. It was my first visit. He tried to get all the relevant info he needed on my family history. Cancer runs rampet in my family and was wanting to know all about that. I felt like it was time to have a GP and I wanted to get one that took the time to find out about me. I have been with my OBGYN for 28 years and I love him. I could not have asked for a better OBGYN.I would not change that for anything. I feel like I will be with Dr Freeman for a long time too. He just seemed so caring. I know as I get older I will start to have more visit to the doctor office and I want to have a doctor that will have my best interest at heart, and I feel like Dr Matthew Freeman will do that. I definitely would recommend him. Now I have only gone for my first visit so I am new with hhim. I am suppose to go back for a follow up visit because he already saw some things he wants to keep a check on. I like that already. I do dread the day I have to start taking pills for HBP or HC because I am terrible at taking pills, but I will listen to Dr Freeman and try to do as he says.

November 18th, 2011
Great Doc
He ask me how I am and takes care of me. Simple as that.

August 19th, 2011
It's amazing how anyone can get on a website like this and trash a physician. Dr. Freeman is an excellent doctor that actually listens and takes time with me. The negative comments on this site are completely absurd.