Learn more about Dr. Matthew French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew French is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. French
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. French Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew French, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. French has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew H French MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. French practice?
- Dr. Matthew French has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew French practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Columbus, IN.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.