Learn more about Dr. Matthew French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew French is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. French
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. French Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew French, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. French has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew H French MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. French practice?
- Dr. Matthew French has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew French practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Columbus, IN.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.