A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Friederichs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Friederichs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Friederichs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- He specializes in sports medicine with a special interest in shoulders and knees. He recently completed fellowship training in Sports Medicine at the University of Utah.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friederichs graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friederichs has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- Union Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friederichs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 38 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. Friederichs practice?
Dr. Matthew Friederichs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Wahpeton, ND.
See Fargo Orthopedic Surgeons.