A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Friederichs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Friederichs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friederichs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friederichs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Friederichs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- He specializes in sports medicine with a special interest in shoulders and knees. He recently completed fellowship training in Sports Medicine at the University of Utah.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friederichs graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friederichs has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital - CAH
- Meritcare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Gerald Friederichs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. Friederichs practice?
- Dr. Matthew Friederichs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Friederichs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Orthopedic Surgeons.