A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Friederichs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Friederichs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friederichs
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friederichs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Friederichs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- He specializes in sports medicine with a special interest in shoulders and knees. He recently completed fellowship training in Sports Medicine at the University of Utah.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friederichs graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friederichs has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital - CAH
- Meritcare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Gerald Friederichs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. Friederichs practice?
- Dr. Matthew Friederichs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Friederichs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Orthopedic Surgeons.