A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Fryzek is Excellent. Dr. Fryzek has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Fryzek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fryzek graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fryzek has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital-Corning
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fryzek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Fryzek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew F. Fryzek practice?
Dr. Matthew Fryzek practices Internal Medicine near Council Bluffs, IA.
See Council Bluffs Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mathew Fryzek, Dr. Matt Fryzek