A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Fryzek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Fryzek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Fryzek, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fryzek graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Fryzek has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fryzek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan