Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Brown
Dr. Matthew Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Transplant Surgery. Dr. Brown is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital, Connecticut Children's Medical Center and Hartford Hospital. Dr. Brown has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Brown has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
Dr. Matthew Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Kristine Kelliher
Hartford, CT 0 mi10
Dr. Jessica Lee
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Hartford, CT 0 mi9
Dr. Caroline Rochon
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Hartford, CT 0 mi13