Dr. Matthew Meyer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

no change

September 24th, 2015
Really Good with Kids
He has been seeing my three boys for 10 year. We really appreciate him.

August 24th, 2015
So blessed we found him! It had been a struggle finding someone who had the knowledge and background I was needing for my son. We have a few medical issues not just routine checkups .. I needed someone who could use his knowledge instead of me do all the work by trying to figure out what my son needs. What a blessing. Thanks, Dr Meyer.

February 9th, 2015
Great doctor! Only problem is the lady that checks out and schedules next appointment. She was so rude I didn't even schedule the follow up visit. I have never seen anyone in the healthcare profession act the way she did. I was completely shocked, and so was my 8 year old child. We were nothing but kind to her.

November 3rd, 2014
Great Doctor!
I love Dr Meyer he's a great children's doctor! He's thorough, patient and wonderful with my son. Couldn't of asked for a better Pediatrician for my s ...

October 25th, 2011
We loved going to see Dr. Meyer and recommended him to all of our friends needing a Pediatrician. When my son was young he suffered a seizure while we were on vacation. We called Dr. Meyer's off ice to let them know what was going on. The nurse put us on hold and he immediately got on the phone with us. I know that he knew who are kids were. They weren't just random patients. One of the hardest parts of leaving Texas was knowing that we would have to leave our pediatrician behind.

January 27th, 2011
EXCELLENT Pediatrician
My Son has been seeing Dr. Meyer since birth. He is almost 4 now. We absolutely LOVE Dr.Meyer. He is very sweet with my Son and never makes me feel like we are waisting his time. The 1st thing he says when he walks in the room is do I have any question about anything with my Son. He is very friendly and has an excellent bedside manner. At 2 months old my Son was diagnosed by Dr. Meyer as having Craniosynostosis. After reading some horror stories about getting a late diagnosis for this I was very impressed that Dr. Meyer found it so early. He helped us do everything that we could to get the very best surgeon to correct the problem with my Son's head. Today he is happy and healthy and that is in part to Dr. Meyer. If you live in the Arlington and need a pediatrician I would highly reccomend Dr. Meyer!

July 23rd, 2010
Dr Meyer is a really great doc. My kids like him and he has a great bedside manner. He's always attentive. Answering any questions I have. I really feel like we're not just a number when we go and see him. He takes his time and we never feel rushed when we're there. He seems to genuinely care for my girls well-being. The office environment is very child friendly - murals everywhere. His nurse Marissa (I think) is super nice and great with the girls even after she has to give them shots. You can tell she loves being around kids. Just a great overall experience with him and his staff. You won't be sorry for having him as your pediatrician.

November 7th, 2009
Smart & friendly pediatrician!
My daughter has been going to Dr. Meyer since we moved to Texas 3 years ago. He is warm, friendly, and very knowledgeable. We have no trouble obtaining appointments, and he and his staff really put patients and families first. They are great about following up on phone calls and labs. My husband and I both have complete confidence in what he says and suggests. He does not overprescribe medications (like antibiotics!) like some doctors inappropriately do, and he spends the time counseling about expected course along with warning signs. My 4-yo daughter idolizes him along the same celebrity line as Diego, Dora, and Sid the Science Kid. We love Dr. Meyer!

November 5th, 2009
My son is a teenager... Dr. Meyer makes him feel comfortable going to the doctor!
We love Dr. Meyer. He makes my son feel very comfortable going to the doctor, especially since he is 15 and has to go to a pediatrician. I have always been please with Dr. Meyer's bedside manner. He also takes a few minutes to talk to my son about personal items that he may not want to discuss in front of me. I like that he creates this trusting relationship. I would recommend Dr. Meyer as a doctor that your child can grow up with.