Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Taylor
Dr. Matthew Taylor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with other offices in Coeur D Alene, ID and Ks City, MO. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Va Hospital and Parkland Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Taylor has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Matthew Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.
Dr. Saad Tabbara
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Spokane, WA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Timothy Lessmeier
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Spokane, WA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Brydan Curtis
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Spokane, WA 0.01 mi8