A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Gadbaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gadbaw
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Gadbaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadbaw graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Gadbaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Gadbaw MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Gadbaw practice?
- Dr. Matthew Gadbaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Gadbaw practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Pediatricians.