A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Gadbaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gadbaw
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gadbaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Gadbaw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadbaw graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Gadbaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Gadbaw MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Gadbaw practice?
- Dr. Matthew Gadbaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Gadbaw practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Pediatricians.