Dr. Matthew Gall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1
  • 6 reviews

October 19th, 2015
Bad bedside manner

May 28th, 2015
Cookie-cutter care
The wait times are fine. The office is clean but that is because the place is run like a cattle call. The office staff doesn't know or care enough to help with free financial help available from drug companies. Dr Gall does not care and is too arrogant to actually help anyone. I asked Dr. Gall if the tumor was getting close to any important structures. His response: I'm not going to pretend to be a radiologist. Really?? So you have no idea how serious the situation is?? Thats not very comforting. Lastly, he wrote chemo orders May 4th. Today is May 28th. We are still waiting to get started. Tick tock tick tock. I think I see the grim reapers shadow. . . I have to go.

April 11th, 2015
Terrible Doctor
Bad biased doctor does not care about patients just about money and conservative republican views

June 10th, 2014
Worse Doctor Ever
Worse doctor ever. He won't treat you if you don't have insurance or money because his world revolves around money.

August 20th, 2012
Dr Gall completely and thoroughly explained my blood disorder to me, and made certain that I understood everything before I left the office. He helped make an informed decision about medications by giving me information about the pro's and con's of therapy. I wish every provider would take the time he did! He has a very caring attitude and sincerity that is refreshing in this day and age.

June 23rd, 2008
Excellent Physician
I had an episode of multiple pulmonary embolli while on a business trip to Minn. Dr Gall was called in to consult. I'd been through one prior episode, had spoken to lots of specialists about causes, treatment optins etc.I found Dr. Gall to be clear and understandable in his explanations and recommendations,but more importantly he was caring and compassionate with a patient he would likely never see again.