A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Gargulinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Gargulinski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gargulinski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gargulinski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gargulinski graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gargulinski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Jon Gargulinski DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Gargulinski practice?
- Dr. Matthew Gargulinski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Gargulinski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Woodland Orthopedic Surgeons.