A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Gargulinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Gargulinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gargulinski graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gargulinski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Jon Gargulinski DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Gargulinski practice?
- Dr. Matthew Gargulinski has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Gargulinski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodland, CA.
See Woodland Surgeons.