Dr. Matthew Gavin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Gavin?

June 1st, 2017

Great doctor.

Very pleased with the care I received.

March 3rd, 2017

Excellent doctor

Dr Gavin has treated myself and family for many years. He is an excellent doctor.

August 4th, 2016

I am very pleased with Dr. Gavin

May 2nd, 2014

Couldn't ask for better

I fell and tore my ACL while skiing in France, and my first call was to Dr. Gavin. Though I didn't reach him, he immediately called me back...in Europe! I was easily able to get in to see him when I got back to the States and he gave me exercises to do to keep my muscles strong in the few weeks before surgery. I had no complications with surgery, and Dr. Gavin was even available on weekends when I needed to change my pain medication because it was upsetting my stomach. I'm now 3 months out and actively running, biking and riding horses. Most days I forget I ever even had an ACL replacement. I'd recommend him to anyone and everyone.

May 8th, 2013

Excellent doctor

Dr Gavin is an excellent doctor. He makes an accurate diagnoses. He may not be too chatty but I am not there to have a social visit. He has treated me and my kids. He is always professional and courteous. Will recommend to friends.

July 20th, 2012

Leesburg's Best Orthopedic Surgeon

I will not go anywhere else but to Dr. Matthew Gavin for any and all of my Orthopedic needs. He was very throrough and easy to talk to. Best Orthopedic surgeon in Loudoun County Leesburg area.

June 29th, 2012

Accurate diagnosis, grossly lacked bedside manner

I waited approx. 30 minutes for my name to be called, then once my name was called I waited in the patient room for another 15 minutes before the X-Ray technician came to take me to the X-Ray room.Dr. Gavin spent just enough time to accurately diagnosis me but he grossly lacks in bedside manner (lack of care, none whatsoever) he had what seemed to me like an intern making rounds with him. He made several suggestions for prevention and treatment, he is by far more than competent but not sure if I would recommend him.

October 22nd, 2011

An absolutely wonderful doctor

He is so caring and listens to his patient as though you were the only patient. He is so gentle and the best about explaining what is wrong with you and what options you might have.

October 21st, 2011

Dr Gavin is a great orthopedic surgeon

His education and training are excellent. And it is reflected in the high quality of care. From simple procedures to total joint replacements- he has taken care of our family with expertise and compassion.

September 20th, 2011

Beware

Be very careful if treated at this doctor's office. This doctor's office took my health insurance. I paid my co-pay and all was well. Then I got hit with a bill from another office in which the durable medical equipment was supplied to Dr. Gavin's office. They never informed me that this would be a seperate charge or that the equipment company was out of network for my insurance. It is a shame that this kind of secretive action takes place in a business that is supposed to be helping people.

April 9th, 2011

brilliant and caring phusician,

Dr Gavin always takes the time to answer all of my questions and somehow manages to drive away my fears, He is so smart and caring. I never want to have to have a differednt Doctor. He is the best!!!!!

September 18th, 2010

Very good

My overall experience was very good, waiting not longer than in other offices, very pleasant staff, everybody every professional. Dr Gavin answered all my questions, explained the treatment, and even smiled once or twice.