Dr. Matthew Gerlach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Gerlach?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Gerlach?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2017

The worst back doctor I have met in 15 years

Ruined my spine; worse yet ruined my health

February 6th, 2017

Great Spinal Expert

I was suffering from a severely herniated disc discovered after an MRI. Dr. Gerlach answered all of my questions and thoroughly explained what was happening in my body and then recommended a simple surgery to fix the problem. I am happy to say that almost immediately after the surgery, there was no more pain! My only complaint has to do with wait times in the lobby and waiting room when meeting his assistant for pre-op and post-op appointments. But those complaints are minor compared to the relief I feel. Dr. Gerlach was professional, courteous, and friendly. I strongly recommend him.

December 17th, 2016

Dr Gerlach

I am very satisfied with the results of my back surgery and have already recommended him to a couple of people I work with. Great bedside manner and awesome hands.

December 15th, 2016

Dr. Gerlach performed a microdiscectomy on my lumbar spine. Surgery went well and the pain is gone. I really appreciated how he fit me in to his schedule quickly, for both an appointment and the surgery. I was able to get an appointment with a few days. I had called another practice and was told I would have to wait 4 weeks. His staff was very helpful and promptly returned phone calls and answered my questions.

December 14th, 2016

Dr. Matthew Gerlach at Front Range Orthopedics and spine, Longmont CO

I went to Dr. Gerlach after months of severe lower back pain. After an MRI Dr. Gerlach quickly and accurately diagnosed my problem. He explained the spinal fusion procedure and answered my questions so i could easily understand the procedure and post operative care. He very successfully performed my spinal fusion in two phases. Dr. Gerlach and his staff have been very supportive. My life after surgery improved greatly and continues to do so. I am very happy with the surgery outcome and would like to thank Dr Gerlach and his staff for giving my former life back.

December 10th, 2016

Great team!

Very professional - they took very good care of my husband and he's now on the mend. Thank you!

October 23rd, 2016

YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW MUST PAIN YOU'RE IN UNTIL IT GONE

Dr. Gerlach from the beginning I felt his genuine concern for my pain and suffering. He was and is very proffesional but he make you feel like a family member. His assistant Susan know her stuff as well. I feel great!!!! I would have another surgery just for the fun of it. Thanks Doc

October 1st, 2016

If you have Medicaid he won't do Anything for you!!!

The rudest doctor I have ever met. I had to wait 7 months to see him. His receptionist canceled my appointment 2 times, no regard to my condition, claiming he had an emergency. How can he have an emergency one month in advance? They did this twice! Once the appointment finally arrived, he walked in, never looked at my MRI and told me he wouldn't help me. All I wanted was a steroid injection. Pawned me off to a neurologist who is just as bad as he is. Absolutely the worst doctor!

March 13th, 2012

I have seen Dr Gerlach three times beginning with a herniated disk. He has been very helpful explaining and treating my condition. I appreciate his friendly and conservative approach and explanation of available options and treatment paths.

October 31st, 2011

I had a good experience

Dr. Gerlach diagnosed my problem and took great care of me before and after my surgery. He is an excellent surgeon and I have had no problems. Of course there was some anxiety when I saw his scores here, but I had already met with him and did not agree with these opinions so I went with my own feelings and I wasn't wrong. I feel that these rating are so very damaging to professionals because it seems that people do not usually bother to tell of good experiences only negative ones.

September 14th, 2017