A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Gerstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Gerstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Gerstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gerstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Gerstein MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Gerstein practice?
- Dr. Matthew Gerstein has 7 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Gerstein practices Urology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sellersville, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Lansdale Urologists.