A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Gerstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerstein graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gerstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Grand View Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gerstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Gerstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew I. Gerstein practice?
Dr. Matthew Gerstein practices Urology near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Sellersville Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mathew Gerstein, Dr. Matt Gerstein